Sauna Fix Ultimate Bundle 110V International – Near Infrared Sauna
International customers in Canada and Mexico can purchase this 110 volt Sauna Fix Ultimate Bundle with a plethora of fantastic accessories!
Fitted for 110 volt outlets, the International Ultimate Bundle includes everything necessary for a spa quality, unforgettable detoxification experience! The Sauna Fix (weight: 5.44 kg; measurements: 34.29 cm deep, 43.18 cm wide and 58.42 cm tall with the guards screwed on.) supplies all of the excellent benefits of near infrared sauna therapy including:
- Near infrared lamps use less energy than far infrared
- Near infrared's lower ambient air temperatures help you feel cooler while you sauna.
- The rotating technique used with near infrared sauna therapy promotes vigorous blood shunting from side to side, which supplies circulation benefits and cools the skin.
- Sauna therapy can also increase growth hormone. The amount varies by time, temperature, and frequency of use.
The Sauna Fix 110 Volt International Ultimate Bundle includes:
- Sauna Fix 110 volt international sauna lamp and lamp travel bag
- Portable radiant sauna tent and tent travel bag
- Stay Safe near infrared protection glasses
- Dry Skin Brush and brush travel bag
- Sauna Poplar wood stool and stool travel bag
- Breathe Safe ionic sauna booster
- Ultra-soft organic Bamboo fleece throw rug
The Sauna Fix near infrared sauna lamp is constructed using a proprietary blend of non-toxic polymers and metal. There is no need to worry about being burned if accidental contact occurs. The light guards are also properly inspected, tested, and screwed on the base prior to shipment.
The radiant Sauna Tent (3.63 kg weight; measures 1.22 m deep x 1.22 m wide x 1.52 m tall) insulation fabric is constructed from bubble wrap and actual "space blanket" material. It is easy to assemble without tools, effectively retains heat produced by the sauna lamp, and does not outgas smells or harmful chemicals. Click here to learn how to hang the Sauna Fix in the tent with the rope ratchets (included with purchase). Visit this page for help in assembling the sauna tent.
Use the Dry Skin Brush prior to each sauna session to loosen toxic matter and stimulate the expulsion of mucus. Learn the dry skin brushing process. Place the Poplar Sauna Stool inside the radiant tent and practice rotating. The stool is made in America with imported and domestic materials. We paint the seat top and side with MILK PAINT which is safe and non-toxic. The milk paint also seals the wood seat, so sweat will not raise the wood grain over time. Otherwise, the stool is in an unfinished condition, and can remain that way (or painted in your choice of color).
It is important to eye health that you wear the Stay Safe glasses while using the sauna to shield your eyes from strong near infrared rays. Place the Breathe Safe ionic sauna booster on the floor of the tent to supply your body with countless negative ions! Studies show that sauna therapy is much more powerful when negative ions are present. Don't forget to keep the Bamboo Throw Rug on the floor of the tent to absorb all that sweat from your sauna!
Save money and enhance your sauna experience with the Sauna Fix Ultimate Bundle! Please note that the Sauna Fix lamp does not include sauna lamp bulbs. Find out where to order sauna bulbs here...