How to Take a Pet Hair Sample
Animals can benefit from a Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing Program just as much as humans. Here is the information you need for taking a hair sample from your pet.
Pet Hair Analysis Sample Basics:
- Only cut the sample from the abdomen or chest area
- Wipe the fur clean with a cotton swab of alcohol if dirty
- Let the sampling area dry before cutting the hair
- Cut the sample as close as possible to the skin. With long hair, discard all but the inch of hair closest to the skin
- Place the hair sample in a paper envelope (not plastic or aluminum foil) and do not tape or staple together