Sauna Fix® Ultimate Bundle AU AC 240V Near Infrared Sauna
This Ultimate Bundle is fitted for use with Australian outlets. The 240 volt Sauna Fix lamp is RoHS certified, and proven safe.
Near infrared sauna therapy is an energy efficient and scientifically proven way to regain health, energy and wellness as you detox. Some of the benefits of near infrared sauna therapy include:
- Shunting of blood from side to side. The rotating technique recommended during near infrared sauna therapy promotes vigorous blood shunting for circulation benefits unique to near infrared saunas.
- Less energy is required for near infrared sauna use in comparison to far infrared or traditional sauna types.
- Lower ambient air temperatures are required from near infrared saunas compared to far infrared.
Visit our Benefits of Sauna Therapy video page for a more complete overview of all the therapeutic benefits near infrared has to offer.
The Sauna Fix Ultimate Bundle AUS AC240V delivers spa sauna quality at a significantly lower price. This bundle has everything you need for achieving the maximum benefits of near infrared sauna therapy including:
- The Sauna Fix®, hanging rope ratchets & lamp travel bag
- Radiant Sauna Tent with travel bag
- Stay Safe® near infrared protection glasses with protective pouch
- Dry Skin Brush and portable brush bag
- Poplar Stool and portable stool bag
- Breathe Safe® Ionic Sauna Booster
- Ultra-soft organic Bamboo fleece throw rug
We highly recommend the use of the Dry Skin Brush before your sauna to help loosen toxic matter and stimulate mucus expulsion. Learn more about dry skin brushing here.
Once you've used the dry skin brush, step inside the radiant Sauna Tent (1.22 m deep x 1.22 m wide x 1.52 meters tall and 3.63 kg) and sit opposite the Sauna Fix lamp (34.29 cm deep, 43.18 cm wide, 58.42 cm tall and 5.44 kg) to begin your ultimate sauna experience! The light guards of the sauna are tested, inspected, and screwed on the base before shipment. See how to hang the Sauna Fix in the tent.
The Sauna Fix is made out of metal that is a proprietary blend of non-toxic polymers and metal. It does not retain heat and will not burn someone who touches it. This sauna tent is made from radiant insulation fabric that includes bubble wrap sandwiched between space blanket material. This material is more effective that cotton canvas covers for its heat retention, which eliminates the need to preheat. This tent will not outgas, the frame is self-supporting, and tools are not necessary (see how to assemble).
Place the Poplar wood stool inside of the sauna tent to enjoy comfortable seating during each near infrared sauna session. This sauna stool is easy to assemble. The seat top is painted with non-toxic MILK PAINT which seals the wood seat so that sweat will not raise the wood grain over time. The stool is in an otherwise unfinished condition, and can be kept that way or painted in a color of your preference. We used General Finishes “LINEN” water based Milk Paint.
Make sure to wear the Stay Safe glasses to protect your eyes from permanent damage and keep the Breathe Safe nearby to inhale the beneficial negative ions. Studies have shown that sauna therapy is much more powerful when negative ions are present. Place the thick and fluffy throw rug on the tent floor to help absorb sweat from your sauna. Please note that this Sauna Fix Ultimate Bundle does not include bulbs needed for the sauna lamp. Order bulbs in advance here: where to buy bulbs for the Sauna Fix...