Portable Sauna Bundle (Tent out of stock, ships separately on August 30th) Limited supply arriving soon, act now to guarantee your tent delivery.
Save time and experience the ultimate convenience of sauna therapy when you elevate your sauna with a convertible sauna tent! This bundle comes with a tent that enables the user to sauna standing up, sitting down, or lying down. You can choose your favorite method to experience the powerful healing near infrared rays from the Sauna Fix - the highest quality and more affordable near infrared sauna available. No matter your preference, you can do it with this convenient bundle!
Sauna Fix Dimensions (in inches):
The Sauna Fix light fixture measures 13.5" deep, 17" wide, and 23" tall when the guards are screwed on.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions (in feet and inches):
- In Standing Position: 47" (3.94 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 78" (6.5 ft) tall/high.
- In Sitting Position: using the drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the interior ceiling height from 78" down to the optimum 60" ceiling height that is most ideal for maximum "seated" near infrared light therapy exposure.
- In Lying Down Position: 78" (6.5 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 47" (3.94 ft) tall/high.
Why Sauna Fix?
- The Sauna Fix near infrared lamp generates red light, near infrared light, and mid infrared light therapy. This is so beneficial since red and near infrared lights biologically respond to the body's cells, unlike far infrared light, which can only produce heat stress by heating the body's water molecules.
- Near infrared sauna therapy's wonderful benefits include: better muscle recovery, faster detoxification, improved circulation, increased blood flow, less joint pain, relaxed nervous system, and relieved muscle stiffness.
- An special bonus of near infrared therapy is that it is the only way to experience blood shunting, which doubles the beneficial circulation effects. This is due to the constant side-to-side rotation that takes place when using the Sauna Fix. When the side of the body facing the lamp heats up, the body responds by shunting blood in the direction of the skin's surface. The tissues become engorged with blood, and water releases from the blood stream to cool the body, which produces sweat.
The Sauna Fix is a low EMF and lightweight (12 pounds) near infrared sauna. It can be easily transported with its coordinating travel bag. There is a one-time assembly to screw the threaded light guards onto the base of the lamp.
- The Sauna Fix is both RoHS and CE certified, is made up of UL listed and recognized components, and meets Federal requirements for assembled fixtures. The fixture's metal is composed of a proprietary blend of nontoxic polymers, which is safe to touch.
- Any product plugged into power will generate some amount of EMF, however; we have taken precautions to ensure our customers have a safe sauna experience. The Sauna Fix has been thoroughly tested and we have results to prove its safety. Please view the testing done on the Sauna Fix. No other sauna competitor has this kind of third party testing to ensure safety. There is also no aluminum found in the light fixture's sockets.
- Be sure to protect your eyes from the powerful near infrared rays with the Near Infrared and Blue Light Protection Glasses included with the bundle.
Sauna in less time with this patented radiant sauna tent! The radiant material effectively retains the heat so preheating is not necessary. Near infrared light will beam all around the radiant tent enclosure without escaping from the five different layers that make up the tent panels. The layers are nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film. The bubble wrap layer of the tent is completely sealed inside and is not exposed to the heat. Due to all the air in the bubbles, the tent material will not heat up. The heat bounces off the reflective surface and is not absorbed. The space blanket layer reduces electromagnetic pollution by blocking wireless signals from home electronics.
The film is a polymer, not plastic, and only gets mildly warm, not hot, to the touch. The panels are smooth and not porous, and will not absorb toxic humidified sweat the way competitor products do. Porous materials such as canvas, wood, and other fabrics, cause humidified sweat and their toxins to accumulate inside the sauna enclosure, as well as get reheated with each use. The tent panels can be wiped down and cleaned easily, and the Sauna ION Generator (not included) can be placed inside to break down sweat toxins and keep the tent clean and safe.
The tent poles are steel and are completely powder coated in a non-toxic RoHS certified, zero VOC, white color. The zippers are RoHS certified and toxin free, unlike zippers in the USA, which can contain large amounts of lead. The lamp and tent are designed to work together to re-bombard the body with ideal levels of healing near infrared light.
The convertible tent also lets you sauna in your chosen method of sitting, standing, or lying down - or alternate between them. The frame can be easily adjusted to suit your preference. Learn how to assemble the tent.
The panels of the tent hold an R12 insulation value with a class A fire rating. The tent is still nontoxic even when heated, and it also does not outgas. The frame is lightweight, self-supporting, and does not require any additional tools to put together. Sauna therapy is also made portable with the use of the lightweight sauna tent design.
Portable Sauna Bundle includes:
Ships next business day -
- Sauna Fix near infrared sauna in 110 Volts
- Red Heat Lamp Bulbs, 4 each, shipped separately
- NIR Sauna and Blue Light Protection Glasses
- Sauna travel bag (brown color)
Ships on or before August 30, 2019 -
- Convertible tent frame with brackets and poles
- Radiant tent panels
- Ceiling partition panel with slit to hang sauna
- Bamboo mats (two)
- Tent frame bag
- Tent panel bag (with room for mats)
Purchase of the Portable Sauna Bundle comes with four Therabulbs that will be separately shipped. Independent laboratory testing verified that these bulbs generate primarily red and near infrared energy in the range of 400 nm to 1000 nm, with peak wavelengths at 750nm.
Two bamboo mats come with the bundle: one is perfectly sized for a stand-up or sit-down sauna, while the second can be connected for a lie-down sauna. The mats have cotton canvas bound edges and radiant backings. Be sure to distribute your weight evenly over the mats while in use, and do not use a stool with pointed feet that can damage the mat(s).
The bamboo material of the mats is naturally fumigated by being boiled, then carbonized by baking with high heat under pressure. There is a slight odor to natural bamboo, but it should air out after approximately one month. The majority of people do not have an issue with the odor, but anyone extra sensitive to chemicals may choose to use an organic bamboo throw rug instead.
Although not included with this purchase, the Sauna ION Generator is a fantastic addition to any near infrared sauna. Learn all about how negative ions can enhance the quality of a sauna session!
Enhance the detoxification experience with the best sauna bundle available! Near infrared sauna therapy has never been so convenient and easy than with the Portable Sauna Bundle.