Sauna Fix® near infrared sauna therapy lamp 220-240 volt, plug type I
This Sauna Fix near infrared sauna lamp is a home infrared light sauna therapy lamp fitted with an "I" plug type for use with 10 amp 220- 240 volt outlet types in Argentina, Australia, China and New Zealand.
The Sauna Fix near infrared sauna therapy lamp was designed specifically to meet consumer needs for an affordable and effective way to detoxify and reduce chronic infections at home. Near infrared sauna lamps use less electricity than far infrared saunas and supply a number of additional infrared light therapy benefits, including:
- Boosted metabolism
- Burns body fat
- Decreased pain
- Detoxed toxins and heavy metals
- Focused energy
- Increased energy
- Increased body temperature
- Rejuvenated skin
DIMENSIONS: The Sauna Fix 110 volt lamp fixture measures 34.29 cm deep, 43.18 cm wide, and 58.42 cm in height with the guards screwed on.
This new Sauna Fix light sockets have improved non-metal inserts and threaded uniform light guards constructed with a proprietary metal that you can touch without being burned! This near infrared sauna lamp provides maximum near infrared light therapy and is versatile enough to be hung almost anywhere!
Sauna Fix® 220-240 volt portable near infrared sauna lamp purchase includes:
- The Sauna Fix 4-socket portable NIR sauna lamp and a lamp travel/storage bag
- Rope ratchets for hanging and adjusting the height of the lamp
- One pair of infrared light eye protection glasses
- The bulbs required for the Sauna Fix are not included in this purchase, visit this page to find sauna bulbs.