Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent
Sauna therapy has never been more versatile! The new Sauna Fix Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent design upgrades the tent sauna experience with multi-option convenience and near infrared light efficiency. Easy to set up, this sauna tent is also fully portable.
Convertible means having three choices for enjoying near infrared sauna therapy sessions in either a standing, sitting, or lying down position! This convertible radiant sauna tent converts easily to the ideal height and length dimensions for your preferred sauna-going style. There is plenty of room for comfort - any way you want to sauna - inside the bright and welcoming space of the tent enclosure.
The radiant panels of the new Convertible Sauna Tent, now in an attractive wood grain pattern exterior, are made from a stronger and 95% heat retaining insulating material. These flexible, easy-to-handle, lightweight tent panels carry an "A" fire safety rating. The panels are designed to help save energy while beaming beneficial near infrared rays throughout the interior enclosure for optimum near infrared light exposure.
Unlike canvas or cotton sauna tents, the radiant sauna tent enclosed interior effectively reaches and retains 120 °F (48.9 °C) sauna heat so well that no preheating of the Sauna Fix NIR sauna lamp (sold separately) is required. No fungus can grow inside or outside of this tent, and there is zero outgassing of harmful vapors from the panels or the enamel-coated frame. This revolutionary radiant material even remains nontoxic when heated. The tent frame is sturdy, self-supporting, and requires no tools to assemble.
The Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent purchase includes two natural bamboo floor mats. One mat is all that's needed for use in seated or standing sauna positions. The second mat easily hooks to the first to provide full tent floor coverage in the lying down position. These naturally fumigated* bamboo mats now include radiant tent material backing underneath, for added sauna heat retention, and each mat is fully secured with cotton canvas bound edges.
Purchase of The Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent includes:
- Sauna Tent frame poles and brackets with a chocolate brown travel/storage bag.
- Radiant sauna tent panels and chocolate brown travel/storage bag.
- A drop-ceiling partition panel horizontal insert with a special slit to hang a near infrared sauna lamp (not included) for the sitting down position.
- Two bamboo floor mats* that fold up to fit easily in the tent panel travel bag.
- Full coverage insurance during shipping (via FedEx Ground) is provided when sent to USA addresses.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions (in feet and inches):
- In Standing Position: 47" (3.94 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 78" (6.5 ft) tall/high.
- In Sitting Position: using the drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the interior ceiling height from 78" down to the optimum 60" ceiling height that is most ideal for maximum "seated" near infrared light therapy exposure.
- In Lying Down Position: 78" (6.5 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 47" (3.94 ft) tall/high.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Metric Dimensions:
- In Lying Down Position: 198 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 120 cm tall/high.
- In Standing Position: 120 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 198 cm tall/high.
- In Sitting Position: drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the ceiling height from 198 cm down to a 152 cm ceiling height most ideal for "seated" near infrared light therapy.
Engage in near infrared sauna therapy your way with the Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent. Choose the position that best suits your needs (or alternate!), and save time and money with the most effective sauna therapy.
*Please note that when heated, natural bamboo will have a minor odor at first. The odor dissipates after about a month of sauna use. Most people do not have issue with the bamboo odor, but persons who are especially sensitive to odors may consider purchasing an organic fleece throw rug (sold separately) or two to use in place of the bamboo mat(s). Make sure to distribute your weight as evenly as possible over the mat while placed inside the sauna tent, and avoid use of sauna stools with pointed feet to prevent any damage to the mat.