Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent
Double the size, double the sauna! This radiant sauna tent is perfect for hot yoga, exercise bikes, treadmill and other workouts of choice, but with the additional benefits of near infrared sauna therapy to help detox faster and burn more weight and fat. The open workout space inside the tent is roomy and comfortable for a single person, and the added NIR sauna lamp heat helps burn 4 times more fat and weight than exercise alone. The large tent interior exercise space can be quickly divided into two separate chambers (with an included center partition insert), enabling it to be used as either a standing or sitting position near infrared sauna tent for one or two persons.
The Hot Yoga and Exercise sauna tent's radiant insulated fabric allows the near infrared rays of the Sauna Fix (sold separately) to bounce throughout the interior without escaping through the fabric like cotton or canvas sauna tent types. Due to the effectiveness of radiant fabric heat retention, there is no preheat required before sauna use. No tools are necessary to assemble the sauna tent frame, which is made of sturdy, enamel-coated metal to prevent outgassing. The radiant sauna tent panels are composed of an eco-friendly space blanket material that is thin and flexible. The radiant sauna tent panels, unlike canvas or cotton tents, are also nontoxic when heated and will not outgas (emit) harmful vapors during use.
The Hot Yoga Exercise Tent includes a bamboo mat that rolls up for quick storage and transport. The mat has a cotton canvas bound edge and radiant backing that increases durability while helping to hold in sauna heat. The mat's bamboo is naturally fumigated through a boiling process, and then carbonized under pressure by baking with high heat.
The Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent includes:
- Sauna Tent frame with brackets and poles
- Tent frame travel/storage bag and pole brackets pouch
- Radiant sauna tent panels including:
- (1) middle/vertical partition insert and
- (1) ceiling/horizontal partition insert
- Tent panels travel/storage bag with room for both the bamboo mat and brackets pouch
- (1) Bamboo Exercise Floor mat
- FedEx Ground shipping with full coverage insurance or DHL Express shipping available.
Full instructions for how to assemble the Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent can be found here.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions:
- Full Size tent use during Hot Yoga and Exercise: 94.5" (7.87 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide.
- With Middle/Vertical Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna use in the standing position: this insert creates two divided chambers each measuring 47.24" (3.94 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide
- With Ceiling/Horizontal Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna sessions in the seated position: this insert downsizes the ceiling height (from 78" height in the standing sauna chamber) to the optimum 60" ceiling height ideal for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Tent INTL (metric) Dimensions:
- Full Size (exercise or hot yoga): 240 cm long; 198 cm tall; 90 cm wide
- With middle partition (stand and sauna) the vertical divider creates two separate chambers that are: 120 cm long; 198 cm tall; 90 cm wide
- With ceiling partition and middle partition inserted (sit and sauna) creates a chamber that is: 120 cm long; 152 cm tall; 90 cm wide. These are the ideal dimensions for a seated near infrared sauna session with maximum near infrared light therapy benefit.
*Be aware that natural bamboo does have a slight odor, however; the odor will dissipate after approximately a month. The bamboo odor is not a problem for most, but customers with chemical sensitives may wish to use organic cotton fleece (sold separately) instead of the Bamboo floor mat. When using the mat for saunas in the seated position, be sure to avoid use of stools that have pointed feet as they can "dig in" and cause damage to the mat. To increase the longevity of the bamboo mat, try to evenly distribute your weight when sitting or standing.