Endo-Dren Adrenal Supplement (90 Tablets) by Endo-met Laboratories
Endo-Dren contains bovine adrenal nucleoprotein together with vital synergistic nutrients to aid in restoring normal adrenal response. Glandular products contain polypeptides, enzymes, and nucleoproteins which have been shown to enhance glandular function.
One tablet of Endo-met Endo-Dren contains:
- Vitamin C (100 mg as ascorbic acid)
- Pantothenic Acid (100 mg from calcium pantothenate)
- Magnesium (5.00 mg from magnesium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Zinc (1.25 mg from zinc hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Manganese (1 mg from manganese hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Potassium (25 mg from potassium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Bovine Adrenal Substance (100 mg)
- Bovine Liver Substance (45 mg)
- Betaine Hydrochloride (25 mg)
- Note: The glands are low temperature processed.
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician. How Supplied: Single bottle of 90 tablets.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.