Megapan (180 Tablets) Supplement by Endo-met Laboratories
Megapan is a fantastic supplement for all slow oxidizers, no matter what sodium/potassium ratio. Megapan can enhance or quicken a pokey oxidation rate, helping to relieve feelings of sluggishness. A slow oxidizer is someone who is in a somewhat depleted, burned-out state, who may not have a great working digestive system. Megapan is a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement that works to improve bodies with slow oxidation rates. The importance of taking Megapan in conjunction with a proper and complete nutritional intake is important. Nutritional balancing programs guided by hair analysis scientifically and positively improves a person's rate of metabolic process aided by supplements like Endo-met Megapan.
One Tablet of Endo-met MegaPan Contains
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate [400 mcg] (as L-methylfolate calcium)
- Folate DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (as kelp, Norwegian)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium amino acid chelate)
- Pectin Cellulose
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Single bottles of 180 tablets.
This product information is for educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.