Megapan 90 Tablets Supplement by Endo-met Laboratories
Megapan is a multiple vitamin-mineral product. Megapan stresses those nutrients which correlate well with those effecting one's metabolic rate. These nutrients include the B-complex, particularly B1, B3, B5 and B6. Other important nutrients in Mega-Pan are vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, zinc and chromium. Other nutrients are present in trace quantities.
One Tablet of Megapan from Endo-met Laboratories Contains
- Vitamin A (from Palmitate)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Citrus Fruit Peel Bioflavonoids
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acid succinate)
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)
- Niacin (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin concentrate)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (from kelp)
- Magnesium (from magnesium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Zinc (from zinc hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (from manganese hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Chromium (from chromium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- Potassium (from potassium hydrolyzed rice protein chelate)
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Single bottle of 90 tablets.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.