Where to Buy Bulbs for the Sauna Fix
The Sauna Fix provides the most powerful and effective near infrared sauna therapy, but the sauna lamp works best when the proper type of red heat bulbs are installed.
For optimum performance, we recommend using only red heat lamp bulbs with the Sauna Fix near infrared lamp, as the healing processes of the human body respond best to the wavelengths emitted by this type of bulb.
Light wavelengths between the 630 nm and 900 nm range are categorized as the “healing” red to near infrared wavelength range that has been proven to stimulate the best biological response. Red incandescent heat lamp bulbs are choice for use in the Sauna Fix near infrared sauna lamp because they emit wavelengths of light within this therapeutic range.
Below is a list of web stores (places online) where you can locate and purchase red heat lamp bulbs in the 250 watts required for the Sauna Fix.
Please note that we have not personally tested all of the bulbs listed, and do not have proof of their claims. But we have tested, and fully recommend, the Philips 250-Watt Incandescent R40 Red Heat Lamp Bulb as our first choice. In the United States and Canada, the Philips bulb is available in a convenient and money saving 4-Pack.
- Philips Heat Lamp 250-Watt R40 Flood Light Bulb 4 Pack (Amazon US)
- Philips 250-Watt Incandescent R40 Red Heat Lamp Bulb (Home Depot)
- Satco S4998 - 250 Watt - R40 - IR Heat Lamp - Red (Walmart)
- Satco S4998 - 250 Watt - R40 - IR Heat Lamp (1000Bulbs)
- Philips Heat Lamp 250-Watt R40 Flood Light Bulb (Amazon CA)
- Philips Heat Lamp 250-Watt R40 Flood Light Bulb 4 Pack (Amazon CA)
- Bulbrite 250-Watt Heat Lamp BR40 Reflector Light, Red (Amazon CA)
- NOMA 250W Incandescent Bulb, Red (Canadian Tire)
Europe and the United Kingdom